Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I've created a blog!!

Well, I finally decided to try my hand at this blog business. We'll see if I stick with it or if anyone reads it so that it's even worth it to write on it!!

Some updates on what life has looked like for Todd and I this past semester:

Todd is taking 20 credits this semester, so he's working and studying away all of the time! He's also still taking dance classes and so he's now taking Gold level Ballroom and Gold level Social classes. He just competed in 5 events at Winter DanceSport and it was so fun to watch him. I think he did GREAT and am very proud of him!! Not many girls get to have a husband who asks them to dance on a regular basis (if only some of his skills could rub off on me)!! Here's a few videos of him at DanceSport:

Dancing the Quickstep:



Dancing the Waltz:



Dancing the West Coast Swing:



Doesn't he look great?! :)

As for me, I just got called in for my first (ever!) interview today. It's on Thursday and I'm pretty nervous/excited. I really want to get this internship!! I've already set the clothes out that I'll be wearing: a dark blue blouse and a black pencil skirt. What do you think? I'm also finishing up most of my classes this semester. I only have THREE left to take after this semester and I'll finish those up this spring and summer while I do my internship. Then, I'm pretty darn sure I'll be graduating in August. I'm meeting with my advisor tomorrow to finalize the graduation plans. Crazy to think that I'll be a college graduate in just about 5 months!! So weird, but exciting. I'm working as a TA this semester and am really enjoying it... I love all of the experiences college can give you!

Mostly, Todd and I are just crazy busy students and are loving our great, but hectic life!! You experienced bloggers, give me some blogging tips and follow me (or whatever it is you do) and I'll follow you too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment